Drawn to Create
Adults Beginner Drawing Course
Do you have an urge to create art but just don’t have the ‘talent’?
Want to draw, but it always comes out wrong?
Are you ready for that to change?
Drawn to Create is a 6 week course that will open your eyes to a new way of drawing. You will learn to draw from life and from photos, the way artists do. We work through different drawing exercises, week to week, to help you see drawing, and the world, in a different way. No previous art experience is needed.
What you get:
- 2 hours per week for 6 weeks of in person instruction in a small group setting
- All supplies needed for the course, including
- Art journal
- A positive, encouraging environment to grow your drawing abilities
- Access to a closed Facebook group to keep in touch, ask advice and share your work
What to bring:
- A smile
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A desire to learn
When & Where:
Classes are held in my home in Kirwan, QLD 4817. Dates and times are TBA based on your input! Currently taking expressions of interest for an upcoming course in October 2018. Sign up below to be the first to hear about new dates, and let me know what days and time suit you !