Drawn to Create
Adults Beginner Drawing Classes
Do you have an urge to create art but just don’t have the ‘talent’?
Want to draw, but it always comes out wrong?
Are you ready for that to change?
*** Dates Have Changed!!! ***
Drawn to Create – Adults Beginners Drawing Course is a 6 week course that will open your eyes to a new way of drawing. You will learn to draw from life and from photos, the way artists do. We work through different drawing exercises, week to week, to help you see drawing, and the world, in a different way. No previous art experience is needed.
What will be covered:
- Introduction into “seeing like an artist” concept
- Contour Drawing
- Negative Space Drawing
- Learning and Seeing Face Proportions and Features
- Drawing Using Aides
- Introduction into shading types
What you get:
- 2 hours per week for 6 weeks of in person instruction in a small group setting
- All supplies needed for the course, including
- Art journal
- A positive, encouraging environment to grow your drawing abilities
- Access to a closed Facebook group to keep in touch, ask advice and share your work
What to bring:
- A smile
- A positive, can-do attitude
- A desire to learn
When & Where:
These classes will be run on Tuesday mornings and evenings, 10am – 12pm or 6pm – 8pm, starting on the 16th October – 20th November. Choose the time you want to attend using the dropdown box! The classes will located at my home in Kirwan, Townsville. The exact address will be emailed to you after purchase.
I will have more course dates to come, so if you can’t make these ones sign up below to get a notification when more course dates are announced.
10am – 12pm, 6pm – 8pm
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.